Join Our Team
Even if we’re not actively looking to add the next star employee to our already fantastic team, we’d love to hear from you if you think you’re someone who has what we’re looking for.
Life at Matrix
We have a professional but relaxed work environment, our offices are modern and spacious. A strong commitment to total customer satisfaction is what we pride ourselves on here at Matrix.
Life at Matrix can include travelling to our customer sites. We believe that it’s vitally important for our team to have first-hand experience in our customer’s facilities so they understand how our customers work and the issues we’re trying to help them resolve.
Positions We’re Actively Looking to Fill
Matrix Industrial Control Systems, Inc. is an internationally recognized software company which continues to revolutionize how the food production industry collects and uses valuable data to enhance their products, maintain quality control and increase their revenues. We have been in business for over thirty years.
We are currently seeking to hire an experienced Senior Developer to join our team of professionals in Brampton, ON.
We are looking for an experienced computer programming, engineering, or other comparable technical backgrounds who want to flex their agile minds. This person will quickly add their talent to our team of development experts in the Microsoft platform – Microsoft Windows operating systems, networking technologies, Microsoft SQL Server databases. The .NET framework, and the C# toolset.
- design and implementation of new features and functionality for both new and existing web and desktop applications
- conducting R&D with new libraries, frameworks, and technologies
- reviewing code
- contributing to product documentation
- traveling to the USA is required from time to time in order to gather customer requirements
Skills & Requirements:
- A solid command of and understanding of C# and VB
- 3 – 5 years of development experience.
- A good understanding of databases, particularly, SQL Server 2012 or higher
- Strong organizational and project management skills
- Good analytical and problem-solving abilities
- Excellent communication skills
- University or College certification required
- Knowledge in Cloud technologies and asset
Interested candidates are requested to email a resume and cover letter with salary requirements to email@example.com.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
General Position Profiles
Sales Executive/Business Development
Matrix Industrial Control Systems, Inc. is an internationally recognized software company which continues to revolutionize how the food production industry collects and uses valuable data to enhance their products, maintain quality control and increase their revenues. We have been in business for over thirty years. We’re expanding again and would value an experienced Sales Executive for a full-time position…
We are always interested in acquiring the best talent available and are always interested in meeting knowledgeable and experienced developers. If you’re experienced in C#, VB, SQL Server 2012 or later and other related technologies, we’d love to hear from you!